Killington Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations or changes made before the start of a program will receive a refund. Full payment is
non-refundable for individuals who do not show up or cancel after the start of a program.
- No less than two (2) days prior to start of the session to receive a refund.
- Absences must be reported at least two (2) hours before the missed class.
- Notifying the teacher when you come in for a lesson prior to the date of absence.
- Students are allowed two (2) make-up sessions.
- Lessons go on in the rain unless severe weather is occurring.
- Students will receive a make-up if they're not allowed in the water due to weather.(Airtemp is below 68 degrees).
- Full refunds will be issued if the recreation makes changes that prohibits the participants from attending.
- 50% refund will be given for withdrawal from the program less than ten (10) business days prior to the program start date.
- 25% refund will be given for withdrawal from a program if the request is made within 24 hours of the programs start date.
- Zero refund will be issued given more than 24 hours after the program has started.